Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor subject to Editor approval).
- The submission has NOT been previously submitted to The Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics (JPO)
- The submission is NOT a hypothesis-driven research paper.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
POSNA Perpetual Non Exclusive License: I am the author and as such, am the current copyright owner of an electronic document with or without images, illustrations, or video hereinafter referred to as the "Work". I agree to license the Work to the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America ("POSNA") according to the following terms:
- The License shall begin on the date I sign this Agreement and continue in perpetuity.
- I hereby grant POSNA a non-exclusive license to publish, copy, reproduce, prepare derivative works based on distribute, transmit, commuicate, perform, and display of the Work. POSNA is not obligated to use the Work in any way.
- I am giving this license to POSNA as a contribution. I specifically release POSNA from any obligation to pay money or otherwise perform services for this license.
- POSNA may use the Work for educational purposes only. I understand and agree that these purposes include, but are not limited to, the sale and advertisement of the Work, printing, exhibition, broadcast, internet use, distribution and use of excerpts or abstracts of the Work solely or in combination with other material.
- I warrant that the Work is original and does not violate or infringe on the rights of another person or entity. If the Work has been published elsewhere, I specifically agree to note where and when it has been published.
- If I have violated or infringed on personal or property interest (including a copyright or trademark) of any individual or entity in giving this license to POSNA, I agree to indemnify POSNA against any and all liability for payment of claims, judgments settlements, for violation or infringement of any personal or property rights resulting from POSNA's use of the Work, and for any attorney's fees that POSNA incurs in the defense of such claim or lawsuit.
Yes, I have read and understand the foregoing license and agreement and I fully understand and agree to the contents.
If the Work has a registered copyright, please enter the registration date and number in the "Comments to the Editor" (below).